Friday, November 27, 2009

Iguazu!

Hey again guys!

I am back again after anothter busy week. I had my history test today and I think I did pretty well on it. It was mostly about Juan Peron, the President who started the infamous Peron movement. Some of you may know his wife...Eva Peron or Evita. They have a very interesting history, and I will definitely explain it to you if you ask me about it when I get back to the states.

Speaking of coming back, I have 2 more weeks...Time is moving so quickly. I think I am ready to come home though. It is getting to be that time around the holidays and I just want to spend time with family like everyone else is. I feel like I have seen so much here in Argentina, but it is time I think.

Regardless, I still have time for one more adventure. So spontaneously my friend and I decided last night that we had to travel one more time. So this time we are going to Iguazu Falls for the weekend. If you didn't know, Iguazu is one of the largest waterfalls in the world. I hear that when Iguazu is compared to Niagra Falls, the poor Canadian falls are nothing close. Also the falls are all around the area, it is not just one single fall of water.

Also the falls are at the northern part of Argentina very close to the border between Paraguay, Brazil and Argentina. The falls are a little far on the bus that I am taking....around 18 hours. Yeah, so I will be enjoying myself by revising my paper on the bus. However, as I said about the buses to Mendoza, this bus will be nice. The seats actually turn into layout beds so I defintely will be comfortable.

I will be staying in a town, Puerto Iguazu, on the Argentina side of the falls for a day after I arrive tomorrow at noon. Then after that I will go back home Sunday night and get back to Buenos Aires on Monday.

So that is the plan guys. I'm sorry that I am keeping it so brief, I have to go pack tho!

Talk to you soon. I will definitely be taking a ton of pictures for you to see.

-Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment